Mahalo to our Board of Directors, elected during the Business Meeting:
• Joseph Pluta - President
• Joe Park - Vice President
• Richard Jarman
• Dean Louie
• Rick Nava
• Gregg Nelson
• Fereshteh Tali
• Dennis Terpin
Pule by Kahu Laki Pomaikai Kaahumanu
Mahalo to our Governmental Leaders for their participation:
• Senator Rosalyn Baker – 6th Senate District
• Representative Angus McKelvey – 10th House District
• Mayor Mike Victorino, County of Maui
• Council Member Tamara Paltin – West Maui
Mahalo to our Special Projects presentations by:
• Pulelehua - Preston Cheng, Developer, Maui Oceanview LP
• Maui Cancer Center LLC – H. Alan Megahy, Project Manager
• West Maui Hospital - Brian Hoyle, Developer, Newport Hospital Corporation
• Healthcare in Hawaii: Dr. Keli’i Akina, Ph.D., President & CEO of
Grassroot Institute of Hawaii
• State DOT Highways – Robin Shishido, introduction by Bob Pure
Click below for to watch the replay
The alarming increase in covid has prompted the County of Maui to not issue permits for indoor gatherings or use of its community meeting facilities for the month of January, 2022 and until conditions improve to acceptable levels.
Consequently, We have just been informed that our Permit for Lahaina Civic Center for the January 6, 2022 WMTA Annual Meeting has been cancelled.
The WMTA Annual Meeting has enjoyed excellent participation by the West Maui Community for over 43 years.
As we did to adapt last year due to the same Covid conditions, we will now move forward with a Virtual Zoom Annual Meeting on Jan 6, 2022 at 5:00 PM Hawaii Standard Time.
Register in Advance for Meeting Access: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwofu-trzopGdxLyDHWfPxPx_bKG-nxpnaa
If you wish to further discuss blog posts, please contat our office directly or contact us via Contact page.